Monday, January 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

A huge thank you goes out to Cara over at Teaching My Calling for awarding my blog the Versatile Blogger Award!

The rules for receiving this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you, and link back to them.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
  • I'm a Christian and attend the church in which I was saved as a child of 9 years old.
  • I have a 15 year old---soon to be 16 and driving!
  • I am a new Pinterest addict (Follow me on Pinterest
  • I am a National Board Certified Teacher
  • I love class clowns!
  • I have the most wonderful husband in the world!
  • I'm a huge fantasy junky...the higher fantasy, the better.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other newly, discovered blogs. These may not be new to the blogging world but new to you. Be sure you link to this post onto a comment on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment